Did you know the property management industry is worth $88 billion?
If you’re a property manager, you’re in a profitable industry. While this creates many advantages for your business, you are also in competition with other property management companies.
What’s an easy way to stand out from the crowd? Invest in a great property management website to help increase leads and grow your business. Keep scrolling to view the benefits of having a great property management website.
- Highlight Reasons to Hire You: Your website provides essential information to new owner clients looking for property management services on how you can effectively manage their rental properties and secure qualified tenants.
- Generate Owner Leads: Custom forms allow your website visitors to easily request more information about your services, or take advantage of our Automated Rental Analysis, and gain even more owner leads by potentially doubling sales opportunities on your website.
- Build Your Online Reputation: When it comes to designing a website, think from the property owner's perspective. They will want to know that your company is reliable. Using an online reputation management tool helps you generate reviews, monitor reviews and market those reviews on your website so you can build the reputation and credibility you deserve.
- Be the Expert in Your Industry: An onsite blog not only has SEO benefits for your property manager website, but it can also be used as a valuable education tool for owners and tenants alike! Whether a tenant resource for common DIY maintenance issues, or invaluable information for landlords to avoid the common pitfalls of managing a property, your blog is a critical piece of your online presence.
- Be a Resource for Your Tenants: A robust property management websites offers all the functions current and prospective tenants need to either find a home to rent, or perform resident functions such as rental payments and requesting maintenance.
- Online Marketing: Digital marketing is no longer an option. To achieve success in the modern business world, you must invest in an effective digital marketing strategy. Fortunately, your website is an effective tool for your marketing efforts. Many marketing strategies can increase your website conversion rate. For example, more self-managing owners are using search engines to find reliable property management companies in their area to streamline their processes. You can use strategies such as local SEO to optimize your location and even your specific neighborhood.
- Enhances Your Branding: Your brand encompasses the physical factors that make your business unique. A great way to introduce property owners to your brand is by incorporating company-specific visual aspects into your website. However, you don’t want to compromise quality. A professionally-designed website is the best first impression. Your design should overall be attractive, functional and ADA compliant. While there are many options available, they don’t compare with a Smartsite, Advantage or Enterprise website from PMW.
- Improves Customer Service: What if property owners and tenants have a question? Maybe prospective renters want more information on a property you’re listing? If that’s the case, your website can also serve as a customer service channel. Your website is available 24/7. As long as you have a contact form, your website visitors can easily send an email with their questions and requests - you can also explore other channels, like online chat, for and extra personal touch. For tenants, it’s also recommended you offer a secure, digital rental application via your website. This enhances user-friendliness and will help you convert more website visitors.
Contact Us today to receive your free website review and to see how PMW can help you achieve your marketing goals!